||16 ft 11 in (5.16 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-175 SC is a big boat for big water and big fish—and with an outboard capacity of 115 HP, it can get you into the fish and out of the weather in a hurry. The side-console design leaves plenty of room in the deep cockpit for 360° fishing, and there's lots of storage for rods and gear.
The Deep V hull has a deep 20° deadrise and a welded-in longitudinal stringer system that unitizes the transom and hull—all this means a smooth and solid ride, designed to keep you and your crew dry and to endure years of pounding choppy water. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Side-console design with protective windshield and waterproof switches/gauges
- 3 folding, movable fishing seats w/6 seat pedestal bases
- 20° deadrise, all-welded Deep V hull for a drier ride & smooth handling in big water
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Diamond Coat™ finish for ultimate durability & long-lasting good looks
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Bow 19 gal. & aft 29 gal. aerated livewell w/removable bait buckets
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Length:16' 11"
- Beam: 97'
- Bottom width: 82'
- Max. recommended HP: 135 HP
- Fuel capacity: 21.1 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. person weight: 760 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1500 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 26.75'
- Transom height: 25.5'
- Deadrise at transom: 20 Degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 35 Degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 1235 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2644 Lbs.
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 23' 5"
- Storage length: 19' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural and deck warranty—the best in Aluminum Boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® Elite-3x color fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced molded console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Tall 25" (63.5 cm) transom to prevent backwash in big water
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Diamond Coat™ Victory Red or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V accessory outlet & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) seat pedestals
- Closed battery storage
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer tubes for 6'–8' (1.83–2.44 m) rods
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.44 m)
- Huge in-floor center gear storage compartment
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated & divided livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
Call For Price
||S.W.A.T. FISHING GMBH